06 joulukuuta 2013

xmas sock

Christmas Stocking

I made this for my bestest friend last night. <3

 I hadn`t used a sewing machine or done embroidery in over 10 years so this was a BIG deal for me!


While I was growing up we had a tradition of putting up stockings and getting to open them on Christmas morning before church. My friends memories of childhood Christmases don`t bear as sweet memories and I wanted to share something that to me was awesome and made my holiday seasons great! So, I recycled a canvas bag, sew on some pretties, embroidered an `S` (her names 1st letter). And it took me more hours to finish than I care to admit -I also messed up a few times but the look on her face and to be able to share something so dear to me -was all the thank`s I wanted! ^_^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti